Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekly Letter!! - 27 June 2011

Hi Everyone!

This is going to be a short one! I'm going to bullet point things and then you can fill in the blanks. Ready, GO!!!

-I held a chameleon for the first time! They have crazy tongues and it felt cool to put it on my head.
-Chocolate shakes at Sonic are delicious!
-Talked with a Vietnamese guy last night. He was a POW and was able to come to America because he knew John McCain! Cool, huh?!
-Didn't see any fireflies this last week, but I'll be on the lookout!
-Great Value strawberry yogurt in a 2 pound tub=delicious with anything.
-Food is good
-It's 105 degrees today (and it's humid). God bless America :)
-4th of July is new week!!! WOOO!!!!
-I hit my year mark this Thursday (Get trunky!!!!! jk ;)
-Life is good :)
-I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful. Say it with me! "I feel good, I feel great, I feel wonderful." Isn't that better? ;)

I gotta go now cause a whole bunch of missionaries are waiting for me. Love ya! :)
Love,
Elder Woolley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment