Monday, October 18, 2010

Email from last week (Oct 12, 2010)

Hellp Everyone!

This is going to be VERY SHORT! I'm sorry! And probably no pictures this time either :( BUT, we got tranfer calls on Sunday and... I'm staying in Lawton! Gotta love military towns. Elder Jackson is going to Norman and my new companion is Elder Norman (ironic, eh?). Anyway, we had a great week. People committing to be baptized and all. We talked with a group of drunk 25ish yr old people on Sunday. That was an adventure. Almost thought I was back in the Marines. Let's see. Conference was great! Oh yeah, that was two weeks ago. Anyway, I don't have a lot of time and I don't know what else to write about. I love all of you! Thank you for you letters! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Elder Woolley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment