Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Weekly Letter -- 09 MAY 2011

DEAR EVERYONE!!!

HELLO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ELDER DONAKEY!!!

Happy day-after-Mother's Day to all of the mothers (present or future) out there!

Guess what?! I'm getting transferred!!! Sad day? Yeah. Happy day? Yeah. Exciting? YEP!
I'm going to Norman, which is the home of the OU Sooners (football!!!!!). It'll be a party! So today I have to pack, which means this is going to be REALLY short.

This last week:
Youngbull wedding/baptism was postponed so more family members could make it. Sad? Yeah, but they're still solid.
I ate Braum's frozen yogurt (SOOOOO GOOD!!! You should come to Oklahoma just to eat at Braum's. Yeah, I'm talking to YOU!)
Elder Garner and I got Yoo-Hoo (the 16.9 ounce glass bottle kind (the best kind) at a gas station in Burns Flat, OK).
We ate more food (for some reason, the only thing that comes to mind right now is "food").

Today:
I have to pack!!!!

Today, tomorrow, and always:
Thanks for your prayers, love, and support!!! I love you!!!

I gotta go!!! I LOVE YOU!!! :)

TTTTHHHHIIIIIIIISSSSSS MMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHH!!!!!

Love,
Elder Woolley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment